Sunday, December 28, 2008

Manila , Makati

One of the places that i've been in Manila is in Makati i love to window shop in Makati. I wish i can visit their soon. I miss my life when i was in philippines before. I love the freedom. I love the people. I love everything. But they just lack of one thing there..... money. When i was in philippines i always lack of money.Money is so unreachable... this is the most important factor in life. Money can be everything. If you do not have money , simply your life will be lacking always. Always you wish you have money in your pocket so that you could go anywhere.... i love philippines but i need to live too. Soon, i will be visiting this place again. I will visit Makati soon.......if god grant my wish. I'll be there this summer.... Manila, manila.

No comments: