Friday, January 23, 2009

Appliances Guide 2009

They said that after the new year resolution is time for a change. Absolutely true, i plan to change and redo my furniture and my kitchen appliances.This time year 2009, i need to changes everything i will start my kitchen premises.I love to designing it to match my color of the year.I like to believe sometimes that even in our home.We can make a big difference. I do believe a Feng SHui so i need to match my decorations and furniture depends on what astrology said. Do you believe in Astrology too? Well, for me nothing to lost. Believe or not i need to change the atmosphere of my home. That's for sure! First i plan to buy Ranges, Washing+Machines, Clothes+Dryers, Dishwashers, and many more. Second i will replenish everything from wall to ceiling. Laughing. Laughing. Laughing that's how crazy i am sometimes. I guess not only me but you my dear best friends. Our dear husband loves it. Think of it, how happy he is looking the splendid new decor you will design in your lovenest? As a wife like me i always try to find something new to please my husband. So what are you waiting for? Read more....

No comments: