Saturday, January 3, 2009

Saturday buzzz

I just woke up at 9:15 am in the morning. I mouthwash right away. Then goes directly at my laptop. I checked my listing on ebay. I sold 3 items. I need to prepared it and going to ship on post office this Saturday. Post office only be open up to 11:30 am. To think that i am so busy. I still find time to bonding on my laptop. I post right away of my list 2 do this morning.

Ps.. before i forgot friendship...online last night i missed my Dyosa, Pieta and Eva Fonda. I came late so i missed the episode earlier at 5:00 pm at friday time here. I missed it. Hopefully after i will be back at my errands today. at 10:20 am going to post office. Then after that ......
Window shop a little, then attend the baby shower at my friends. Held at Golden Corral.

I guess this would be all for now. I need to say bye bye bye...

No comments: