Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Belated happy valentines

I just want to share here about my happy valentines day. I received a big teddy bear from www.vermontteddybear.com with our name embroidered in it. My husband is very thoughtful i i never think he would do such a thing for me. I am very surprise with it. His thoughtfulness is killing me softly ha ha ha ha. Of course i bought him also a 2 pair of polo shirt + chocolate. In the eve of valentines day. In the evening on Saturday February 14th, 2009 we dine at Steak house nearby at our place here in North Carolina. I received one rose upon arriving at the place. I ordered grilled tuna w/ steamed vegetables. My hubby ordered his favorite medium rare steaks and baked potato and our appetizer is lobster and crab dip. I really enjoyed my dinner date with our pastor at our church and sisters and brothers in Christ.

No comments: