Saturday, April 4, 2009

Gun show ....

I accompanied my husband went to a gun show. At first i love looking all the different kinds of guns and bullets all over the place. But my main purpose is guarding my husband.If he will like a old rifle.... of course he will asked me if he can buy it. I will said... honey, you don't need one. You're already had enough. Enough, for you to fire one. Laugh, i so mean at him. I know, coz he really loved guns. He said, he won't bring me...next time coz i'm the pain in his butt. I love him, that's why i guarded him like a watched dog. He knows that he already had enough gun already but still he wants one. He bought a 37. gun worth $500 bucks, i dunno if i said it right. And 3 boxes of bullets $45 dollar each. Plus toy gun 1 take 1 for $ 20 bucks. That's all he spent almost $700 too. Tsk tsk tsk.... no matter what i say. He will still insists anyway.

At 5:00 pm. We went at our friends house. Stop. There.... and convoy all the way to our church for our bible studies every Saturday. Chicka little bit. Bible studies at 7:30 to 8:30 pm. After the bible studies. We had a quiz bee for always. Tonight husband wins at Ist prize. Yehey.....

No comments: