Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Opppsss

I'm sick today. My throat is hurt. My arm i can't moved. My back ache. I am so sicked. Unfortunately its not enough reason not to go to work. My work no leave in absent. No excuses. No nothing. So, still i wake up early so that i can go with my hubby. I will stay all day long at the store. I sorted out every items or i itemize thru their bar code ending. In orders so that i can find easy what i need. It's really hard to look for money. It's not easy... so hard but i need it for my future. I want this job so bad. I need to show them that i am worthy for my tasked so here i am.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that's a Filipina! a hard-working and fighter! Go go go! I like your perception and I know you will stand-out! great!

P.S. I have added this blog already, sorry for the mess. And also I did adding your other 2 blogs too. Hope you will add mine as you said. Thanks in advance.. see yah on my blog.. muahhh!