Thursday, April 3, 2008

Commercial ......


My bestfriend,Sweety of the torch

Well,she asked me if i can put her picture in one of my blogs.So here i am i put and display her beauty.Wahhhh why your so damn sexy! Hmp....Thats my friend sweety the sexiest among them all.Guess.,i know they are all so gorgeous and damn so sexy.So i would rather keep my fingers here....Here is your request now you are always here on my blogs.So that i would always look your sexiness and beautifulness wahhhhh again why oh why i have a fabulous body now ha ha ha ha read more...




Hi,today when i am watching the movie " One More Chance" i remember my bestfriend before,when we are still living in under the same roof.She was a bestfriend that i ever had.She is very kind and very trusting friend.I'm feeling sad,because we fell a apart after she resigned her job as a pharmacist and go on her next phase of her life.She went abroad and got the job there,me i live my life the way i wanted to be.But you know absent makes the friendship forget everything what they shared read more.....




Hi this is my bestfriend and me actually i have so many friends hehehehe because i am very friendly "di ako nangagagat ha" baka magka-rabies pa daw siya"anyway we become close friends...when we see each other applying for sideline job.I don't remember whats that job is?But you had to stay whole day at the mall looking for a customer "i forgot it" actually you will look for 3 customer then you will get paid by 8-hours.You will report Read More....

No comments: