Thursday, April 3, 2008

I was blessed with friends

I was blessed with friends around the world.Now that online friendship is most popular right now,i was blessed of my so called friends around the world.If you are talking friends,i've been miss friendship all over the world.A lot of my friends is married to a foreigner.I learned a lot from each one of them,they had their share of experienced,their share of opinions,insight and ideas so to speak.I Love talking to them.Right at this moment they are my constant friends talking,exchanging opinions,exchanging emails and talking by phone if got lucky too.I Love my friends online....Someday,somehow and somewhere along the way! who knows we will meet each of us right? If not our friendship remains in my heart.I Love you all my friends.

1 comment:

Beth said...

It's really good to have a nice and real friends :)