Tagged! Random Questions
Thanks ate Eden,
Instruction: Remove ONE from below and add in your own personal question, make it a total of 20 questions. Then, tag 8 people in your list and list them out in the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged. Whoever does the tag will have blessings from all.
1. What’s your favorite book at the present time? My Favorite's Wow i have so much of that i will show you one of the pictures that i have....
|Kristine series #46: The Warrior: Brad Sta. De Leones (Part 1)|
His identity has been erased. Wala siyang pamilya. Wala siyang nakaraan. Brad Santa de Leones did not exist. The agency had also erased the scar on the left side of his face to complete the new identity that was to be Gabriel Stone. He resented the forced retirement from his job. But when he had the chance to meet his comrade's ( Ivan and Trace) wives, he suddenly found his life was a big, empty, gaping hole.
Ang paglitaw ni Cameron sa buhay niya ay isang pagkakamali. Lalong malaking pagkakamali ang masidhing damdaming pinukaw nito sa kanya — a feeling that he believed had long been dead and buried. He did'nt believe on Mr. Fate. But how come she was always irritatingly there at every turn — beautiful, tempting, and deadly?
Published: 2006, Precious Pages Corporation
|» Kristine series #47: The Warrior: Brad Sta. De Leones (Part 2)|
Brad was steel
But maybe they had some things in common. One — they both had no identities. Ang panganib ay nakalaan na kay Cameron simula pa ng isilang siya. Danger was Brad’s pillow for years. No one had seen his face. Subalit ang pangalan pa lang niya “The Warrior”, ay sapat na para manginig ang mga kaaway niya.
Two — ang masidhing atraksiyon nila sa isa’t isa na pilit nilang nilalabanan. Would it survive the dangers that seemed to be hounding them?
Published: 2006, Precious Pages Corporation
|» Kristine series #47: The Warrior: Brad Sta. De Leones (Part 3)|
“I have never been in love, Cam. So I don’t really know if what I feel for you is love.”
She tensed but she persevered. It was her life, her happiness that was on a stake. “So okay. Analisahin natin kung ano iyang nararamdaman mo para sa akin. Lets start it with you getting a hard on every time I am near. So, what’s next?”
May kalituhang nagdaan sa mga mata nito. Then he brought her hand to his lips. “I have dreamed of you always since I first saw you. I want to see your face next to my pillow each and every morning, I want to laugh with you, cry with you, grow old with. I have this age-old feeling on wanting to protect you, and-“
Tinakpan niya ang bibig nito ng mga daliri niya. “That’s enough for now” Her smile was wide. She felt like jumping into the bed of this stupid man and hug him and kiss him until he saw sense. Then she wrinkled her nose.
“Maybe you don’t love me enough, Brad. But don’t worry..” She shrugged, grinning silly, “we can work it out. Baka madagdagan pa yang mga sinasabi mo. I’ll keep a list. So. Lets marry and live one day at a time.”
2.Given the chance, what special ability/power would you like to have? Wow if! that would happen i will spread the Love virus ......he he he he so that everybody is happy.
3. What’s your favorite color? Why? Red and Black...and Green thats my favorite...
4. Where is the place you want to go the most? Somewhere tropical, I'm getting tired of four seasons.
5. If you have one dream to come true, what would it be? To have everything that i want as in everything lots of lots of money and power.
6. Who amongst the presidential candidate speak the truth? John Mccain, goggle it and compare with any other candidate, he is the only one who tells you the truth on what is going on in our country.
7. Do you think friends are important?Yes
8. If you win $1 million, what would you do? Invest in the bank and we will travel around the world with my hubby.
9. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess you love to him/her? Yes i had, married him and we are still together after 2 1/2 years and counting.
10. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you. I don't really know her that well, but I can say she is a good person. She is a fellow Filipina. Give it some time, one of these days I will come back to this very post and write 3 good points about her.
11. Which type of person do you hate the most? Sinners and citizens who pervert the Constitutions.
12. What is your ambition? My ambition is to make myself happy.
13. If you have fault, would you rather people around you point out to you or would you rather they keep quiet? Point it out in professional manner.
14. What do you think is the most important thing in your life? My family, I don't think , I know they are.
15. Are you a shopaholic/oniomania or not? Yes when I have money to spend lol.Ha ha ha if i've got money,i would love to shop to death lol.
17. If you have a chance, which part of your character you would like to change? Jumping into a conclusion.
18. Is there anything that you have done which you regret? Not researching/not doing anything when I heard about the conspiracy theories the first time .
19. What makes you different? Because I care of everything.
20. What’s the best thing about blog? Blogging is a good therapy...YES ate eden..
//Mom-A simple Life//