Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Bestfriend Femikey


My Bestfriend Fe thank you so much, My teacher, My best friends online , My classmate lastly buddies yes she is my classmate in my best friend pocketbooks too. She is my teacher , mentor in my dreams come true. She helped me before to learn how to chat and how to make my profile in any website. Or online dating. Not only that her mission is not yet finish i thought its finish when i came here. But its not she still continued spread her blessings and she keep on poking me that i could also earn on blogging. Thanks Fe, for your never ending patience on keep asking me. To make this or that..., now i am fully satisfied on my love-life , on my blogging business , in everything i do i am very satisfied. Thanks to my friendship Fe, Kindly visit my friend blog' she's not pretty but beautiful inside also plus sexy mom of handsome Dustin.

1 comment:

anne said...

hi gurl, can i add her as my cherubs? by the way i have an award for u... just click this link Award thank u thank u