Saturday, November 29, 2008

My best+Friend DirectTV

DirectTV HD is now offering a new set of promo. How to avail their promo. First you must see the entire campaign so that you can get the quote how much you can pay for the first month. DirectTV offer a set of variety show here and international show like Philippines, Taiwan , Korea , Indonesia , Japan and many more shows abroad. DirectTV deals with such confidence offer a huge selection of number of channels you like. As of me. I came from the Philippines i get my TFC subscribers. I Love my directTV compare the one that we used before. In directTV i can watch now my "filipino channel." before when i was just new here. My hubby locked up for 2 years contract in different company. But i was so impatient to get a new subscribers so we switched to directTV because my "Filipino Channel" is there. But what i most like is directTV offer a good deal. Its more cheaper than the other company. Plus the fact they offer a free $23 off per month plus many additional advantage why we choose directTV TV HD , directTV offer now with over 130 channels HD. Plus you can record, rewind the movies you like. So, diffinitely directTV is now our family new subscribers. My family loves to play games , directTV deal with a series of games channel too. Current affair news , news buzzzing around the world. DirectTV is the best!

No comments: