Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Best+friend Seafood.

I cook today. Seafood i kind of like it. But i over added some water anyway. Its not looked that i wanted it to be. It looks like nasty to me. But anyway, all i do is just bought a mussel frozen , shrimps, squids . All frozen stuff and i add 1 can of milk coconut add any spices you want. First you have to fry the spices like unions, garlic , red pepper and last but not the least add more ginger to make the taste good. But anyway, i am not a good cook still i need to cook next time to make it perfect. Hep hep before i sign out let me remind please don't try to add water until you think its needed, because looked at what i did its looked awful but the taste is good. I love seafood.

2 comments:

anne said...

well its still look yummy to me though hehehe

Allen's Darling said...

thanks anne heheh yap. doesnt taste the way i wnated to. But anyway it taste good naman hehehe kahit dumami ang sabaw...