Thursday, January 29, 2009

My birthday Wish list

My birthday wish list is. To accomplish one of my plan this year adding one year of my life is one great achievement god give to me. Anne , thank you so much for always putting me on your list to tag me in return i'm tagging you also this tag thank you once again. Anyway here's my birthday wish lists so far in my mind but anytime it will vary depend on situation under the weather. Laugh out loud.



Rules Of The Tag:

1. Make a list of what you want on your birthday
2. The list should be 10 numbers
3. Post the image of this award in your posting
4. Give it to 10 friends of yours.

Wish lists

1.-To get a driver license this year. In god's will permit. Please help me pray about these. Thank you so much. I do appreciate it!
2.-To go to school and get a higher education before end this year.
3.-To apply for a job aside my part-time already. Because i have many things in my mind to aim for.
4.-Wish to give my two brother a little help someday.
5-.Wish for good health, honestly I am scared to go to medical Doctor for check up. (Same with Anne I i am, also but i need to here in States.
6.-Wishes and Prayers to all my sisters health, life and fortunes.
7.-Wishes for all my relatives that they will succeed whatever they will do so that they will not asking for someone against their financial crisis.
8.-Wish for happiness to my family and my relative and to all people around the world.
9.-Wish for God to give us love , patient , and more understanding towards others.
10.-and last but not the least I wish and pray that my trip to Philippines thy will be done this year end through. God bless everyone. May you all have a blessed day to all of us here on earth.

Let me hear the following bloggers wishlist: Thanks to Anne I My-Little-HomeI

1 comment:

Clarissa said...

Wish that all of your dreams will come true,Ate Weng!!