I remember i met three Filipina together with their hubby shopping for grocery. The other is just new just last month.She is from Cagayan de oro but i guess her hubby is very strict.LoL! the other one is a Filipina married to Filipino but i guess they've been here for a long time,sorry because i am in hurry i did not get her cellphone no# but the two "Filipina" i get their cellphone no.? Well I've met lots of filpina but sometimes i did not approach them but when i am in the mood i approach them and asked if they were a "Filipina" sometimes i get rejected because they don't feel like talking you know what i mean."short cut" "snob"Well! if what is their reason behind... i don't care mah at pah he he he if they like me....i will like them too.IF they are not...i don't care! about them...if they will bitch me i will be more bitchy too. Just make kwento! huh its making a gossip hah Just make chicka buzz!
"Tagged by "
"Tagged by "
1. Who is/are your idol/s? – Besides Gods....Hmmm...I think my sister hehehe she is so frugal i need to be like her too.
2. What characteristic/s does/do your idol/s possess/es that draws you to him/her/them? – she is so patient,responsible and loving and especially forgiving and giver to the family i wish i am like her too.
3. What have you learned from him/her/them? – I have learned a lot like how to be responsible for my actions and how to appreciate even the smallest thing on earth.How to love unconditionally and i learn from her to give and not expect in return she's my idol but i don't know when i will follow her footsteps he he he he
4. Have you applied anything you’ve learned from your idol/s? – Yes,of course ....a little
5. What have you taught others based on what you’ve learned from your idol/s? –How to be patient,how to love w/o asking for something in return and how to fight for what you want/love.
6. What are the things that you don’t like about your idol/s? – Hmmm...nothing!can't think of anything right now.
7. Have you done something to correct them? – Yes...