Friday, April 17, 2009

Knowing....

Today, i found out that it's really hard to pick a real friend. I knew a lot of people here and there. I observed and listened of their actions. Unfortunately, i am very disappointed. I do admit i am not a perfect person too. But i never used anybody, that's all my consolation i could think of! still i can say is the real best friend i've got is my best friend romance novels and my lifetime channels my collections of anything under the sun. Just kidding here... anyway, so much for that..... i will tell you best friend online, i cut myself today. My 2 fingers is wounded so bad. I felt so terrible and kind of nervous. Maybe i am just tensed .... i really don't know. Today, i kind of knowing somebody. Thanks to my instinct.... rule no.1 never ever trust anyone. Just give and give...but don't give your trust, gave only to him. In his name , i trust.

1 comment:

Clarissa said...

sad to hear bout that--praying that you'll find a perfect friend for you,Ate Weng coz your'e a nice person.