Monday, February 25, 2008

My Long time roomate.....

" Hi "che" when you will able to read this blog"
you will know...right away that this is our picture long
time ago,,,,lol see we looked so pretty here wearing
sunglasses...woohhh woohh it's me "Donya"lol
"tiang"
I miss you so much,i miss you so so soo much tiang i owe
you one "I know you forget but nah i will never forget the good deeds
you do for me...hope u will me...read this blogs...it's me "Donya"
"Donya" ka karon joke....they used to called me before "donya" ala
"nahut".........hheheehehee it's me tiang....where are you!!! joke! again
i know your in Cagayan de oro "kayo na ba?" ni fafang mo .....
"BestFriends Forever"
....remember 2010 i'm coming back let's paint

...............the town red....let's party......."celebration"

No comments: