Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Bestfriend's online...Innnzzzzzzz


This Lovely Filipina Woman is my best-friend from online.She's from the Island Philippines too like me.It's very coincidence she happen also came from my province "Davao City" Isn't it nice..we came from a same place and she is very nice and friendly too.I asked her if i could post some of her pictures from my blogs.And she said "Yes" she's not also beautiful inside but also within her heart.She is very nice lady.And not only that she's also a very talented one and smart.I've heard that she's also a lawyer from profession.Now she's married to an American like me...and she's almost finish traveling all over the United States too.And her blog's superb i like reading her stuffs and all that....she is just a typical "pinay" and right now shopping is her passion."she right a post" titled "I am loving shopping" wow its very nice idea isn't it? Because womans love to go shopping....aminin...so thanks innnnzz for being my friend's online.Thank you so much...

5 comments:

Nova said...

sooooooooooo sweet. ang ganda naman.....

Michelle said...

you're welcome girl! im here in alabama. thanks for the comment. :)

Jeanny said...

hi. thanks for visiting my blog. I'll add you in my list.

Jeanny
Startin A' New LIfe
Startin A' New Life too
Startin A' New Life Again

Beth said...

was here today also :)

David Tamayo said...

Your site is very touching. You must be a very caring and loving Wife, Friend, and neighbor. You also have a great eye for balance and content on your site. Keep up the great work.