Monday, December 7, 2009

Buying gifts for x'mas


I buy gifts for Christmas season. Some i will keep for my vacation in the Philippines. I will give to those who touch my heart. Its my appreciation to them a small token from my heart. Christmas is the time of giving. It's not important if i get something but the important i give them something to cheer on. Cheers!!! anyway, i made up my Christmas tree. It's not big.It's not small either. Christmas is coming up so soon. I am so excited to celebrate Jesus Birth. I am so happy. Because it means merry Christmas.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Allen's Darling for sharing.There is a great deal n pleasure in making others Happy.Wish you n all a joyful Christmas ahead.

Cheers!!
Flowers Guntur|Gifts to hyderabad|Chennai florists|Cakes to bangalore

angel said...

yes wing sometimes people just remember you when time have want you,but don't mind that because only god give you more than gift than people give you,the important you share what you have ,because you are bless because you have something even small thing to share to your family or friends,But i been now you happy because you have loving husband to take care for you,he is the god gift for you from the god.i know you so nice,kind friendship and sweet lady.god bless more...and wish your Christmas you happy w/your loving husband.god bless both of you...and pray to your husband to have always good health.