Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Christmas ....

By, 12 midnight its Christmas Day in the Philippines. I missed it so much. Christmas Celebration in the philippines is no other. There is no comparison. I missed, everything. I don't know which i missed it, because i can't find the words to say it. All i know, is i missed the philippines everytime christmas is approaching. Maybe, its true that people is have no satisfaction. Because i vividly remember the time, when i don't have so much. I wished i have something like these, like that, food like that and like this...now i can provide for "noche buena" that money could buy here in the states. Especially food. Well, that was before... "Food" is unreachable, even "pancit" is like heaven. I will never forget, those times of my life... sometimes, i can't help myself but cried. Tears is unstoppable...sometimes. I dunno why, maybe i'm just emo. Well, so much of my reminiscing... i am very very much happy here. My darling allen loves me so much. And I love him so so much also. Still, i missed christmas out there... Merry Christmas everyone...

1 comment:

Aymen said...

Amazing post! I totally love your site. I'm sure I'd visit here more often. Anyway, feel free to drop by my site as well. It's about valentines day gift ideas for him. Catch you there sometime.