Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Smile at insults...

" Smile at Insults, Laugh away, anger, payback arrogance with humility and you will forever at peace" This is i always keep on reading when, I'm mad with somebody. Today, I'm badly hurt with somebody i know of. She said, something its really insulting but who am i to judge her. Do not judge and you will not be judged. I'm just still human so i felt burn. I burn with her insulting words, i wanted to cried but something happen. There's no tears will come out. Perhaps, its because i wasn't really in my body. I read somewhere, if you want to get the peace you want 'leave your body and believe what you wanted to believe in. Because there's always hope in believing. I will just keep in my mind. 'I'm not here to please myself, because if i will i might end up going in asylum. (Ciao) Happy merry Christmas, everyone...

No comments: